Strategies and Solutions to Address the Causes of Enrollment Bottlenecks
- Proven Course Redesign: Offering a year-long program for faculty who are interested in engaging with successful course redesign models from other campuses that have proven greater student success. Discipline cohorts are funded to meet in-person twice a year and online bi-weekly. See Proven Course Redesign page.
- Promising Practices for Course Redesign: For faculty interested in a campus-based pilot for redesigning bottleneck courses to increase access and to improve student engagement and success. See Promising Practices page.
- Virtual Labs: Offers faculty support to redesign bottleneck courses adopting virtual STEM labs making facilities less of a bottleneck and giving students more flexibility in learning science principles by performing multiple experiments online. See Virtual Labs page.
- Quality Assurance: As CSU campuses offer additional blended and online courses, it is critical to define quality online teaching and learning, as well as support instructors toward greater online student success. See Quality Assurance page.
- CourseMatch: CSU students now have access to online courses delivered by campuses other than their own.
- eAdvising: All 23 campuses will streamline advising, registration, and academic planning for undergraduate students.