- Outstanding SI Program Award, 2016
- Recipient: Tosha Guiffrida and Staff, Fresno State, Learning Center
- Outstanding SI Mentor Award, 2016
- Recipient: Kaley Osborn
- Outstanding SI Leader Award, 2016
- Recipient: Reyroot Berry
- Honorable Mention for Outstanding Research and/or Publication Award, 2016
- Title: SI: Helping Disadvantaged Students Reduce Performance Gap
- Authors: Hongtao Yue, Ruby S. Rico, Mai Kou Vang and Tosha Giuffrida :
These awards are given biannually to programs that demonstrate exceptional evidence in promoting student success, student development and overall program excellence. The honors were conferred at the ninth International Conference for Supplemental Instruction in Kansas City May 25 to 27.
“This special recognition solidifies our Supplemental Instruction program as an international best practice,” said Tosha Giuffrida, director of Fresno State’s Learning Center.