The following items are examples of what would be most appropriate content to include in the ePortfolio. Feel free to add other items that represent your interests and project.
- Use relevant images, graphs, and video as much as possible.
- Request student permissions before posting their images and/or student-created videos.
- View exemplary eportfolios from 2013/2014 and from 2014/2015.
- Download a Microsoft Word ePortfolio two-column template for copying/pasting your content into the online/MERLOT ePortfolio. (optional)
- Download an ePortfolioChecklist to assist you in reviewing necessary components.
- Download the steps for creating a MERLOT account & Submitting ePortfolio Form.
- Download the ePortfolio Analysis Rubric.
- For questions and/or assistance with the ePortfolios, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|ePortfolio Stages||ePortfolio Content Items|
|1.||Stage 1||2016/2017 Cohort-Due by June 24, 2016
About the Course Redesign
|2.||Stage 2||2016/2017 Cohort-Due by October 17, 2016
About the Students and Instructor(s)
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Accessibility, Affordability, & Diversity Considerations
|3.||Stage 3||2016/2017 Cohort-Due by February 17, 2017
Implementing the Redesigned Course
|4.||Stage 4||2016/2017 Cohort-Due by June 16, 2017
Course Redesign Impact on T&L
Lessons Learned & Redesigned Tips
|Exemplary Faculty ePortfolios|
Further details regarding the ePortfolio development process: