The following items are examples of what would be most appropriate content to include in the ePortfolio. Feel free to add other items that represent your interests and project.
- Use relevant images, graphs, and video as much as possible.
- Request student permissions before posting their images and/or student-created videos.
- View exemplary eportfolios from 2013/2014 (old template) and from 2014/2015.
- Download a MS Word ePortfolio 4-stage template for copying/pasting your content into the online/MERLOT ePortfolio. (optional)
- Download an ePortfolioChecklist to assist you in reviewing necessary components.
- Download the steps for creating a MERLOT account & Submitting ePortfolio Form.
- Download the ePortfolio Analysis Rubric.
- Download the Excel Template for Reporting Grade Comparisons.
- For questions and/or assistance with the ePortfolios, email email@example.com.
[table id=33 /]
Further details regarding the ePortfolio development process: