Many faculty who have been involved in the CSU Course Redesign program have published articles or had articles written about their efforts. Following is a sample of these publications.
- To Flip or Not to Flip? by Dr. Mariappan Jawaharlal in Huffington Post
- Interactive learning environment aims to improve student success by Sabrina Salvatore (about Erik Wasinger, CSU Chico, Chemistry) in The Orion
- Course redesigns improve graduation rates at CSULB by Josh Dulaney (featuring Kelly Young, CSU Long Beach, Anatomy) in The Press Telegram
- Flipping the Narrative on MOOCs in the Nation’s Largest University System by Oah Blog (about Bridget Ford, CSU East Bay and Christopher Endy, CSU Los Angeles)
- Comparing physical, virtual, and hybrid flipped labs for GE biology by Ji Y Son, Paul Narguizian, Dwight Beltz, Robert A. Desharnais, CSU Los Angeles in Online Learning Journal.
- “Do Student-Produced Videos Enhance Engagement and Learning in the Online Environment? by Denise Stanley and Jenny Zhang, CSU Fullerton in Online Learning Journal
- Scaling Up High Impact Instruction by Colleen Flaherty (about Bridget Ford, CSU East Bay) in Inside Higher Education
- CSU Flips for Student Success, featuring Ji Son, Kelly Young, Mariappan Jawaharlal in CSU System News
- Improving Students Success through Supplemental Instruction at SDSU by SDSU News Team
- Using Multiple High-Impact Practices to Reduce Bottlenecks and Improve Student Learning in an Undergraduate Health Science Program by Chandrakala Ganesh and Jason Smith, CSU East Bay in Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- Using whiteboards to support college students’ learning of complex physiological concepts by Caron Y. Inouye, Christine L. Bae, and Kathryn N. Hayes in Advances in Physiology Education
- Town Halls and Great Debates at Shenandoah and Tarleton State
(about Chico State’s model being adopted elsewhere) in AAC&U Campus Models and Case Studies
- Reframing Learning with Learning Glass and Lightboard in EDUCAUSE Review