While maintaining high academic standards, the CSU remains committed to developing innovative solutions for bottleneck courses that otherwise delay students from attaining their degrees. These solutions include more effective integration of technology for teaching, learning and assessment. The 2016-2017 Course Redesign with Technology program will build on the momentum of successful projects implemented the prior three years. In the coming year we will continue to refine and execute strategies that have been successfully tested and demonstrate improvements in student success.
The Course Redesign with Technology, Summer Institute is an in-depth professional development event that provides the context, dialogue, and support to increase student success at all levels. This event is a launching experience for all faculty accepted into the 2016-17 CRT programs, as well as a capstone experience for some of the 2015-16 participants. For an overview of the CRT Summer Institute and access to session materials, see the at-a-glance schedule.
- Proven Course Redesign
- 16-17 Proven Leads attend June 19 pm through June 24
- 16-17 Proven Adopting attend June 20-24
- 15-16 Proven Lead/Adopting attend June 20 only
- Promising Practices
- 16-17 Promising Practices attend on June 20-21
- 15-16 Promising Practices attend on June 20 only
- Virtual Labs
- 16-17 Virtual Labs participants attend June 20-24
- 14-15 Virtual Labs participants attend June 20 only
- Sustaining Success
- 15-16 Sustaining Success participants attend June 20 only