The 2018-19 systemwide Quality Assurance (QA) Program is in its fifth year of complementing campus efforts by providing resources and support to CSU faculty and staff designing and assessing quality online courses. Campuses are at varying stages of “readiness” to support the design, quality assurance, and delivery of fully online courses. This RFP provides campuses flexibility to define their program to best align with their level of readiness and related priorities. One proposal submission per campus.
- March 6, 2018: RFP for QA Program distributed to campus Presidents
- March 14, 2018: QA RFP Informational Webinar (recording; slides)
- April 6, 2018: Campus QA Lead submits proposal to the Chancellor’s Office.
- April 20, 2018: Quality Assurance Program Awards announced.
- Fall 2018: Funding disseminated.
Proposals will be submitted by the campus QA Lead for the “Systemwide Program to Support and Enhance Academic Quality in Online Courses.” Access the downloadable/printable version of the RFP at http://tiny.cc/qa-csu-rfp to review all proposal details, activities, and requirements. Proposals will be submitted via SmartSheet online application form, which may be found at http://tiny.cc/qa-rfp-18.