CSU QLT Reviewer qualifications:
- Successfully completed “Reviewing Courses Using the QLT Instrument” course or campus equivalent QLT-based workshop/institute (Campus equivalent would need approval from CSU ATS QA Team). (Required)
- Have taught fully online (at least 1 semester/quarter within the last 2 years) and/or at least 1 year experience serving as an instructional designer/faculty developer working with faculty to develop, modify, or improve online courses. (Required)
- Have served on an “informal” campus review team. (Required)
- Experience conducting an instructor “Self-Review” using the CSU QLT instrument (if applicable) and/or experience applying the CSU QLT instrument to courses. (Required)
- Completion of “Introduction to Teaching Online using the CSU QLT Instrument” course. (Desired)
Complete the Application to serve as a CSU QLT Systemwide Course Reviewer: Quality Assurance Campus Leads will be be notified of applicants from their campus, so as to review and confirm their eligibility. Once approved, interested CSU QLT Reviewers will be notified via a “Recognition Letter” via email and also listed on the Certified CSU Online Course Reviewers web page.
Quality Matters Course Reviewer qualifications:
- Completion of “Applying the Quality Matters Rubric” (APPQMR) course.
- Completion of “Peer Reviewer Certification” (PRC) course.
- For-credit online teaching experience within the last 18 months.
- Have a current peer-reviewer application on file with QM.
If you are interested in Serving on CSU Quality Matters Systemwide Course Reviews, please follow the steps for filling out the Quality Matters Peer Reviewer Application.
1. Log into your MyQM account
2. Expand the “My Tools” menu and select “Role Applications”
3. Select “Higher Education Peer Reviewer Application” (this will take 5-10 mins. to complete)
Note: The QM CSU Peer Reviewer list is updated monthly (the 1st week of each month) and CSU QM Reviewers will be notified via a “Recognition Letter” sent via email and also listed on the Certified CSU Online Course Reviewers web page.